Our Company, Zeta Bit Ventures Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to “Poker Buddy 365”) if our attempt at building an online community of Poker Lovers. Since playing some of the games involve real money, we take adequate safety measures to ensure the sanctity of the community and an environment of good faith between stakeholders including all stakeholders. We collect your personal detail as enumerated hereinbelow for the purpose of the Site (refers to the Website https://pokerbuddy365.com/ and Mobile/Internet-Based applications operated by Poker Buddy 365).
We require to get registered with our website to avail our services or play Games and we collect your personal details like Your full name, address, IP address, e-mail address are other examples of Personal Information.
- You are required to provide certain information for avail our services;
- You may be required to furnish extra information like your PAN No., Date of Birth, Contact Details like Telephone/Mobile Number, Postal Address for participation in paid tournaments/Games;
- We may track and collect certain information automatically like IP Address, Browser Type, Language, Browsing behaviour, Date of Time of Access, your location as well as the mode of reaching our Website either through a search engine or directly typing in the Browser;
- We respect your confidentiality and keep all the personal information secure and we wish to assure you that we will not share, distribute, trade, sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your written consent;
- A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information you submit to us. The anonymous information will be used for our understanding of how the website is used and for other statistical purposes, for system administration and to personalize your experience. We may also collect information related to access times, browser type, and your IP address for tracking usage patterns and, if necessary, deny service in accordance with our Terms.
- We use appropriate security measures to safeguard your information and to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks;
- We do not make these email addresses available to any third party. We do not trade or sell your Personal Information in any manner, except as enumerated herein; and
- We may disclose aggregated information about the use of the Site, but we will never contain Personal Information. We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when we are legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, we will do so.
Use of Personal Information
- We may use the information submitted by you to send your promotional messages or emails or notifications for administrative purposes;
- We use the referral information shared by you to contact the referred persons and you will be eligible referral awards in accordance with our referral programs if any;
- We may use software or other programs to track website usage, community members behaviour and gather statistics for our business purposes directly/indirectly to optimize our revenues;
- You understand that data shared with us is subject to security risks despite our best efforts to safeguard the data;
- Your Poker Buddy 365 Account is secured by your login id & password and we advise you to keep them secure. It is your responsibility to protect your login information and in case you fail to do so you are liable for the consequences of your action. We advise you to refrain from disclosing your login details to anyone. You are requested to contact us immediately if you have reason to suspect any breach of security including compromise of your login information;
- We have a policy of not sharing Your Personal Information with any third parties except our affiliates, advertisers and partners. We reserve the right to use your information and display the name, user id and state from where you are participating while disclosing/advertising the result of any game played on our website;
- We may use your personal information for legal or administrative authority to meet our legal obligations or for data analysis, and government requests or to enforce terms of service.
- We offer our services to Indian national who have attained majority;
- Our Services and games are strictly intended for individuals of 18+ years of age who is competent to contractually bind himself under the Contract Act, 1872
- We reserve rights to verify the age and competence of a person and if such verification is negative then we may at our sole discretion suspend/terminate your account and forfeit its contents
On the happening of any merger, demerger or other forms of Corporate Restructuring we may have to share your personal information with our potential business partner or Investor or Acquirer or Acquiree.
- You have expressly consented to use of your personal information by us including our associates and partners in the manner detailed herein by your action by registering or using our website, which you are advised to do after reading and consenting to agree with the terms only;
- We use third-party payment gateway for monetary transactions and they may collect certain details for processing your financial transactions to identification and verification purposes. We hereby clarify that we do not collect your banking or credit card details in any manner whatsoever and we do not take any responsibility for the data shared by you with the Payment Service Provider;
- You hereby consent to use of your contact details for reaching you for business/promotional purpose by us or our affiliates
- You hereby consent for security checks for verification and Identification purposes whether by us or through third-party service providers
Our software package contains certain features designed to detect the use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our site. Use of such ‘bot’ software programs violates our Terms and Conditions of use, where we deem it detrimental to other players. By installing our software and using the services, your consent to our software performing the functions described in this section. Our software may perform any or all of the following functions in order to detect the use of illicit automated programs and ensure that we maintain a ‘cheat free’ environment for all users:
- Scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
- Scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
- Scan the files in your services and site-related program folders to ensure that only ‘non-hacked’ versions of Our software are being used. If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process.