Does Pokerbuddy365 deduct any TDS on withdrawal amount?
Answer. We abide by the laws in India as well as the tax provisions. Please refer to our TDS policy “https://pokerbuddy365.com/tds-policy/” to understand the deduction.
How can money be added in the PokerBuddy365 Account?
Answer. PokerBuddy365 is India’s trusted online poker website, that facilitates a lucid gaming platform for all the friends to reunite. With the purest intention to make the game enjoyable, we have super easy financial transactions and we process your payments securely with secure payment gateways. You can add money into your account only if you have submitted your KYC. Following are the steps to deposit your money in your pokerbuddy365 account:
• Go to www.PokerBuddy365.com and log into your account.
• Click on ‘Deposit’.
• Click on the payment gateway you want to choose, enter the amount and then click on ‘Continue.’
• Fill credentials, Pin, Mob number, OTP.
• Note: Please do not refresh or close the webpage while the deposit is in process.
What are the mandatory documents required for KYC?
Answer. Kindly provide us with a copy of the following mandatory documents to get your KYC done with us:
• Aadhaar Card (Front and Back)
• In case you do not have Aadhar card you can submit Other Address Proof (Driving License, Voter ID, Passport)
• PAN card
What are the different payment modes?
Answer. You can deposit money in your account using any of the following three options:
• Credit/Debit card
• Net Banking
My withdrawal has been approved, but it is not reflecting in my account. What to do?
• If you have not received your money, kindly wait for some time, the amount will definitely reflect in some time.
• If it has been more than 48 hours and still the amount is not reflected, please send us your bank statement from the date of withdrawal till date. Our team will get into the matter and update you accordingly.